Products - U-Snap Lock (Patent Pending)
U-Snap lock is a standard corner protector with a cut-score down the outside of one or both legs. The cost savings advantage of U-Snap lock corner protectors is in the design of how the product ships as well as the packaging flexibility.
- Shipping is expensive, so why ship air by using pre-formed rigid “U” shaped products.
- U-Snap lock allows for the corner protectors to remain nested together while shipped to you or your customer.
- While in transit the standard corner protector packaging is one solid cube as opposed to trying to package irregular shaped corner protection.
- When the product is ready for use, you simply snap the leg of the “V” shaped corner protector to create the U-Snap Lock channel or “U” shaped corner protector.
- The 3rd dimension degrees of freedom with the U-Snap leg are an advantage. The 3rd leg dimension is not rigid or pre-formed which gives you the flexibility to place your product inside U-Snap Lock before you snap the 3rd leg over.
- U-Snap Lock’s snapping leg gives you that sharp angle instead of the inside radius created by pre-formed. This reduces product shifting and creates a proper fit while in transit.
Uses and Advantages of U-Snap Lock Corner Protectors:
- Ships as an Angle, packages as a Channel
- Eliminates multiple products to create a protective shipping box
- Strap protection
- Furniture- used wrapping legs, table tops and protects inside and outside of boxes
- Door manufacturers- protect frames, garage door springs and shafts
- Industrial screws, tubing, steel stock
Specifications of U-Snap Lock
- Cut-score can be any 3rd leg dimension and score depth to create the perfect fit for you packaging needs
- Calipers from .080”-.200”
- All lengths from 2”-240”
- All leg sizes are adaptable to the U-Snap Lock Corner protectors
- 3” x 3”, 2”x 4”, 2.5” x 2.5”x 2” x 2” and all other leg size combinations